Saturday, March 21, 2009

BEGINNINGS


What to do when the busy days of pediatric practice come to an end? - dola, BLOG!

So this is the beginning before the end (probably 2016) since first children always like to be "good" at things when they go public. This way I have time to practice and develop the Crisco style. 
My intention is to have a place where I can pass on things I have learned about the bumps of life during my growing up and my "growing up". It's sort of like everything I know I learned in kindergarten but I was a slower learner. I also found out later (like  late college) that I was an auditory learner, but fortunately my high school English teacher, Mae Gilbert, taught me to write even though reading was tough. Thus my intention is to write down my thoughts combined with whatever photos and music come to mind.

This photo may have something to do with why I married a Lithuanian, because my great-great grandmother looks very similar to my wife's grandmother photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment